Yes, THAT Brett Kimberlin. You see, Brett is a domestic terrorist, guilty of unspeakable crimes, both punished and unpunished. It seems that Mr. Kimberlin is used to getting his way by bullying bloggers with lawsuits to shut up, but an Army of Davids cannot be cowered.
Here’s a brief compilation of Kimberlin’s “greatest hits,” as reported by The Blaze:
- Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin, spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbara Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse