Folks, I gotta tell you something…this was painful in more ways than one. First, she disses our troops, General Petraeus, Blackwater, President Bush, etc. Then she slams Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly and other Fox News folks. And then she goes to Colin Powell, Tony Snow, etc. calling them (as well as the previously aforementioned folks) liars and shills for the Bush administration. Janeane Garofolo has no shame, nor does she have any concept of hygiene.
When was the last time she washed her hair? Man, I’m telling you, this woman is on some serious mood-altering, uh *things.* How could you follow what she was saying? Why did she act like she was so cold? What was that itchy thing under her nose so much? And why did she act so paranoid? I don’t think it was the “BushCo” conspiracy she probably believes in. Nope, to me, she was having a pharmacological thing going on.
This was too good to let slide. So, here’s a montage of memorable moments from Real Time for September 21st, 2007.
By the way, my friend Noel Sheppard at Newsbusters did the back-breaking work of transcribing this “like, such as” garbage coming from this left-wing kook’s pie hole. Sorry Noel if I offend your sensibilities with my description, but when she talked about Gen. Petraeus and our troops like she did, it was like a first-time insult for me. Take no prisoners, babe. She does not deserve to live in the land of the free, because she so disrespects the brave who protect her very rights.
Noel provides us some of Janeane’s greatest hits from tonight:
- Our support of Israel to the detriment of the Palestinian people and the American people is not wise, and it’s been responsible for a lot of problems. And the way the mainstream media portrays the Palestinians is totally unfair…Our Israeli policy is very dangerous for us, and for them. I don’t think the Knesset, the rightwing of the Knesset, represents the Israeli people anymore than the rightwing of this government represents the American people.
- I don’t think that the Bush administration has prevented anything. I would say that if they’re using wiretapping – and they are – it’s for all the wrong reasons. And I think that they utilize fear, and, um, probably letting attacks happen. Republicans always use it.
- One person’s terrorist organization is another person’s national resistance movement. You know what I mean? There’s plenty of people that refer to some of the military in this country, and others, and in Britain, and in Israel, and in other places as terrorist organizations. Just depends on how you phrase it. They’re either a freedom fighter, or a terrorist, or whatever it is. It’s however you label it.
- Oh, Bill O’Reilly can kiss my fat ass…Bill O’Reilly can kiss my fat ass. I said it twice. And Sean Hannity, too. And Joe Scarborough.
- The CBS thing, the, the, Dan Rather’s lawsuit. I have no doubt that there were executives at CBS that, that folded under rightwing coercion, and did it very readily and, uh, fired him, or covered up the truth that the National Guard did provide preferential treatment to George Bush, Jr., and, it’s amazing how the rightwing has done it in this country, and it doesn’t seem like it’s a democracy at all.
- First of all, General Petraeus has been dishonest. That is sort of the role of a soldier like that. They, just like General Westmoreland and the five o’clock report to Vietnam. Of course they are dishonest. That’s what they do. And the thing is that to pretend that it’s MoveOn.org that has the problem, and that the mainstream media allows that nonsense to continue. Yet, he is betraying us.
- Colin Powell knew he was lying in that “War of the Worlds” scenario in front of the United Nations…If Colin Powell had, had, found his integrity on that day that he addressed the United Nations, he could have changed the entire history of most of the world on that day. And, he probably would have been taken out by a sniper. I’m sure they had snipers waiting around to get a poison arrow right there in his carotid artery.
- First of all, George Bush is a war criminal, and so is Saddam Hussein.
One of her most egregious comments? How about this one:
“First of all General Petreus has been dishonest. That is sort of the role of a soldier like that. Just like Gen. Westmooreland, and like the 5 o’clock report to Viet Nam. Of course they are dishonest; that’s what they do. And the thing is to pretend that is Moveon.Org that has the problem, and that the mainstream media allows that nonsense to continue. Yet he is betraying us.”
Watch the video montage here.